Monday, November 29

Creative Monday Listings!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today is the famed Cyber Monday...
Today is just another excuse to search
my favorite artist pages~
My Etsy shop will have oodles of new pieces
added throughout the day!
I've been playing dress up!
Found these handmade, rare... vintage doll clothes.
They fit my little teddy friends...
I'll give measurements... hope they'll fit your friends!


... some of the vintage baby dresses...


... all this and more!



Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks so much for stopping by~

10 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Well you must have known the teddies would grab my attention. Oh and so many Christmas goodies, snowmen and other wonderful things.
I think I need to sell a bear or two Michelle!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These little dresses would be perfect for my dolls! I'll try to jump back on and see when you've listed them! Hugs! ♥

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Michelle:
You've been busy! I love your sweet little teddy dresses. I know they'll just "fly" out of your shop!

Hope you have a wonderful week, my dear.
xoxo
Donna

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle, these are all so adorable!

The French Bear said...

Michelle, they are adorable!!!!
Love all the teddies and the snowmen, can't pick just one...you know me...have to have them all!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Phyllis said...

Your drawings inspire me so much! I'll be making some changes in my life very soon, and hope to be drawing and painting!

marie said...

Oh my! How cute!! I need to stop visiting you ~ the temptation is almost more than I can "bear"!

I love your work!!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love Love LOVE them all!! I will be checking in all day!

Lou Cinda :)

lapappilon said...

wow! wow! wonderful works! :-D

ratieh said...

wow, those baby dresses are so cute!

Greetings from Indonesia ^^

http://bochasworld.blogspot.com/