Monday, November 8

Art Bags...

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!
I just hung laundry on the line...
A gray squirrel was chatting to me from the feeder.
It was holding on for dear life~ the winds are a bit brisk!
With bright skies I have been able to take
loads of photographs today!

These small muslin bags were a fun project...
I will be sharing them in my Etsy store~

The little leather branches were fun to cut out...
These have been great gifts... perfect size!
More to come soon~
Wishing you all the best!

13 comments:

Terra said...

Your birds and bags are very cute.

marie said...

Love these bags Michelle!! You have the best ideas!!!

You're making my Christmas shopping a bit eaasier this year.

I was wondering if you could do something with a squirrel for me. My boss dislikes them and I love them. I thought I might frame a cute squirrel for him.

Carol Mae said...

Love your bags, you are so talented. Love all your art work. blessings, Carol Mae

Dorthe said...

How sweet they are Michelle, and love your fun idea with the leather branches--your birds, are so alive- you are a master.
Hugs,Dorthe

Katy Cameron said...

The bags are fab, love the leather branches

Createology said...

Each very sweet and very tweet. Happy creating...

Bearly Sane said...

Oh My! You certainly have been busy since I last stopped by. Love those little Christmas mice and that lace find...well what can I say...I AM GREEN WITH ENVY!!!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears

Heather said...

oh, these are so sweet! i just love chickadees. tehy are just precious little birds! Great way to blend art with purposefulness!~

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh please, can I put my request in for the bag with the chickadees...or is it too late?

dls said...

These are beautiful......

Tyulka (Юля) said...

It's wonderfull bags!!!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Great idea, something everyone can use!
Debbie

Acornmoon said...

Hi Michelle, hope all is well with you and yours. We have a Lichfield here in our neck of the woods too! x