Saturday, March 27

Storybook Collection Original Art...


Meet Muffin!
Sweet little Muffin is searching the forest floor
for wild strawberries...


There is a slight misty rain...
So she is finding a dry spot to enjoy her treats!


I will add these collectible originals, from my
Storybook Collection, every so often.
They take a little more time to plan and draw.
Once you put ink down... it's permanent!
I don't sketch in pencil first...
I like to keep the fabric clean and crisp.

You can find these three pieces of
Little Miss Muffin
in my Etsy store... hope you stop by!

4 comments:

Kim from The Sheep's Nest said...

Michelle, I am just amazed at how you can draw these with such clean crisp lines on fabric! What kind of pen do you use? I got your message about my bunnies hopping on over here soon! Can't wait! hugs,Kim

Scrap for Joy said...

Your mice have the most amazing faces...so much personality. I love to come and see what you've created every day Michelle.

Createology said...

So very precious. I just love all of your drawings. Happy creating...

Kelly said...

so cute!!!! I love the little story as well...