Tuesday, March 2

Sketching Bunnies & Birds on Fabric...


My heart is set on spring!
We still have plenty of snow-filled days ahead...
...these just warm me up!


Just listed twelve new pieces & collections
on my Etsy shop...
Please click here to see my shop!


You knew there would be more birds!


Nests... bunnies... eggs... chicks...
I know it is spring somewhere!


Wrens have the most beautiful song!
Our wren house is ready for a new brood~
Once they have filled their tiny house
with twigs and heavy reed pieces,
they perch in the lilac trees and sing
us the most beautiful songs~

For now I have fun sketching from my journals.
Hope your week is going great!

12 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

These sketches are gorgeous! ~ Angela

icandy... said...

These are WONDERFUL!!
Hugs,
Christina

Dorthe said...

Oh they are so wonderfull, love them.

Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Wow these are superb you are very talented
hugs June xxx

Carol Mae said...

Michelle, these are just so lovely, wonderful art work. Smiles, Carol Mae

Casco Bay Soap Co. said...

very beautiful! you are soo talented! these sketchings remind me that Spring is on the way! I'm heading over to your Etsy shop to see what you have for sale....
:)
Shannon
www.cascobaysoap.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh Michelle,
I cannot tell you how these make me feel. I saw them on Diane's blog & rushed over to your shop imm. & bought the baby owl. Now I see the birdies. I need that too. Back to your store. Keep drawing! Lisa

Primitive Seasons said...

I'm interested in the little chick but I can't seem to find it in your Etsy shop.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

My Owl Barn said...

These are cute! I love your bunnies and owls :)

Debra said...

What a lovely idea-these are so beautiful. I have caught up on your blog-I also have a little piece of feather that I thought was a heart! We are truly birds of a feather!
Love, Debra

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

wonderful!!!!

Iva Wilcox said...

Thank you for your visit. I'm happy to have found your lovely blog too! These are beautiful drawings made even more special on fabric. Happy spring!
~ Iva