Friday, December 20

Punch Needle Santa Claus & Cardinal


'Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus!'
I finally found my copy of the wonderful,
pattern-filled,
Christmas~Mega Issue,
Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine!

Well hidden between two Christmas bags...
I thought I had accidentally recycled it!
Not a magazine to recycle... it is brimming with beautiful patterns~


I have been designing punch needle patterns for
upcoming classes along with patterns
for punching my fraktur rugs.
Will have a new pattern to share the week of Christmas~


'Christmas Eve Cardinal' copyright 2019 Michelle L. Palmer

Christmas Eve Cardinal is wishing Santa safe travels as he
prepares for his late night journey around the world!

Praying all of you have safe travels as you visit those you love~
I hope your weekend before Christmas 
is filled with goodness and love!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

That is such a lovely piece. I am a sucker for anything handmade AND Santa! xo Diana