Wednesday, February 1

Good Morning, February!


Sharing their hearts on this first day of February!

I have a collection of antique & vintage papers, books, magazines~
Some bins are filled with worn & tattered keepings.
 The woman I got them from found value in them and
passed on that love to me!
They are bygone treasures~
Never to be printed again... some may be the only existing copies.

Bits and pieces put together with a new life!

When working with old paper I scan my final design and keep 
a digital file. Old paper was made from various fibers, rag content etc.
and is not acid-free. It may yellow or stain other papers that it touches.
Enjoy the works you make & keep a fresh image for production.

Wishing you a February filled with love & happiness~


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Good advice to make copies to avoid any possible issues down the road - plus it keeps the original for using more than once.