Monday, October 12

Punch needle ~ Crow with the Velvet Hat

  
From one of my original watercolor paintings...
A new punch needle project!
"Crow with the Velvet Hat"
Copyright Michelle L. Palmer


I decided to set him in the same orientation as my original 
painting so that you could compare the shading & colors~


I think this little fella is just begging to be made from paper mache, too!


Black is never really black... 
Our iridescent friend is thrilled to have so many colors & values!


A peek at the finished side~
I chose to make the punch needle a bit larger so I could work details easier.


Time to start the background!

Wishing you a wonderful week, Sweet Friends!

6 comments:

Createology said...

Your artwork is amazing and now to produce it in needle and threads is such a treat. Creative Bliss...

Fran said...

Absolutely awesome! The detail is just amazing. Love it!

Екатерина Балагурова said...

It's great!!! Really Fantastic!!

wanda said...

He is spectacular!!!

Do you have any plans to make this into a pattern!!!!

I so want to do this!

Wanda

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

You are sooooo talented!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Michelle! I LOVE it! Beautiful! You are incredibly talented! I hope you offer this as a pattern!~Kathy