Saturday, July 20


Good Morning, Sweet Friends!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start~

We have cooler temps and a nice breeze this morning.
The storms that passed across the East were fierce!
Do hope all are safe and didn't suffer severe damage.


Sharing two new prints I have added to my 2nd Etsy shop~
When I first opened my business my father-in-law made
the strap steel bracket in this picture to hold my shop sign!
I only kept the store open for a short time because
local art festivals made it impossible to keep up with both.
The bracket has become a favorite perch for our feathered friends.
Sweet Peas climb a nearby trellis and spill over to the post & bracket.
The Sweet Peas are from my grandmother's city garden.
She had them growing along a long chain link fence in the 50's & 60's. 


My heart skips a beat when I see flow blue...
I love all colors.
When asked, "What is your favorite color?" I have to think!
It depends on the day... my mood... where I'm standing... the weather...
What I'm working on... the flowers in bloom... (you get the idea)
Color pairs are even more fun!
Yellow & Blue do top my list.
Pink & Sage...
Red & Aqua...


Sweet feathered friends with their big personalities... the perfect colors!
The sweetest of subjects~

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

The Creative Bohemian said...

I adore your work! So beautiful!

Sherri said...

Michelle, how beautiful!! You really make the birds look like they could fly right out of the picture!!!

Smiley said...

. . . I just love your stories . . . they make my heart smile! Thank you!

Smiles,
Deb :o)

Deb said...

Beautiful & lovely story behind the steel bracket. I have a soft spot for sparrows & yours are absolutely stunning ♥