Tuesday, June 25

Art prints as artsy frames...


I have been adding new prints & original art to my 2nd Etsy Shop~
This new print is a lot of fun!


The little wren is happily perched on a vintage style tag!
The tag is printed from one of my antique ephemera files...
I cut the ephemera in the shape I wanted, punched a hole &
with watercolor aged the edges & painted a salmon-tone hole enforcer.


I like these vintage-style photo corners...
Most craft stores carry them~ sometimes they are in the fine art area.


One example of how you can "add" to my Wren print~
I found a vintage photograph of the dearest baby!
You could add graduation name cards, a little poem...
A sweet stitched piece...
A little love note~


I love vintage treasures~


A finished piece, ready to frame~


Another print I will add to my shop soon!

Hope your day is filled with fun and creative projects~
If the rain stays away I have squash to plant!

3 comments:

Ik ben Esther said...

O wauw they are sooo beautifull!!
Love those old looking things!!
I have a few old photografs and love to frame them in your art...just gorgeous!!!
Hope to see them soon in your etsy shop.

Love from Holland,
Esther

Jane said...

sooo lovely Michelle! Your work is an inspiration to me :)
God Bless,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Your art and your talent -- makes me smile. And the idea of using these pieces for small photographs, for gifts as special occasions...that's brilliant!