Friday, October 12

Snail...


The snails are closed in tight...
Wonder if they switch out their seasonal wardrobes?


There will be a heavy frost on the pumpkins tonight...


Ice pellets in the morning rains...


I am doubtful that I will ever grow up~
For if I could I would gather every snail... bunny... bird... etc.
Dress them in warm clothes.
Build them cozy homes.
Shelter them from the cold.

Perhaps a greenhouse?
We wont let hubby read this post~

Hope your Friday is off to a great start!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Have a great weekend Michelle!! Love the colors on the snails shell!!!

20 North Ora said...

Cute post and great photos!!

Judy

MILLY said...

Great photographs but I guess now you have had some frost the snails will all be going to find somewhere warm to hibernate. Keep the child in you and enjoy it all.
Millyx