Sunday, September 2

September...


Off to college... back to school & back to the studio!

Hubby keeps the same routine throughout the year~
His vacations from work are treasured times!

September brings routine back to our children and that means
I am less distracted by the pull to spend precious time with them~
Plop myself back in the studio for more daytime hours.


Daylight is changing... the plants are slowing down...
The studio is picking up!
Ooodles of interesting deadlines!


Like my bunny friend... I'll be a two-fisted illustrator for several weeks!


In the air...


On the ground...


Harvest time is near!

These treasures and more in my Etsy store later today~
Hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Smiley said...

Aaaaaah! More of my favorite MP fabric sketches . . . I will be glued to my computer today waiting for your blessings!

Hugs and Smiles,
Deb oxoxo

Emma said...

Those are so cool:)
~Emma~

ross: creative designer said...

i tuoi disegni sono molto belli. Brava
ciao
ross
firenze