Tuesday, August 14

Michelle Palmer Calendar!


Another artist samples to share with you!
My 2013 "Outside My Window" Calendar!


Legacy Publishing Group has a wonderful collection of artists~
I'm very grateful to be one of them!


I've been collecting treasures for my 2015 calendar!
Baskets of goodies... still life subjects set up for photographs...
Feathered friends have been happy to pose on the feeders and baths~


This summer has filled me up...
Restored my creative juices!
I miss talking to my mom each morning~ it has almost been one year.
Her four year battle with breast cancer was courageous.
I was blessed to be a caregiver... I was tired. I was empty.


I have started keeping a sketchbook while working in my gardens.
Wrinkled, muddy, messy pages... a fun look!
Drawn in pencil because pens junk up in the dirt spots...
Ideas come...
Sketches capture the thoughts and I work on them when it rains.

Thank you for your sweet comments about my fabric~
We have a giveaway coming in the next few days to celebrate!
Wishing you joy!

12 comments:

KrisKeese said...

Thank you Michelle for the peek into your calendar. I love your birds and flowers so much. And for the reminder (not that I forget) to enjoy and not take for granted the relationship I have with my Mom. May you continue to find comfort in your art and God's beautiful world.

Terra said...

What a beautiful calendar, and it is an ideal showcase for your talent.

Shirley said...

Hi Michelle, Your calendar would be a joy to look at each month. The birds and flowers make it so pretty. I always enjoy looking at your art work. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Smiley said...

Another lovely calendar! Very inspirational to look at each month . . . would bring a smile to everyone's face.

Hugs and smiles,
Deb :o)

Anonymous said...

wunderschön sind die Kalenderblätter!

Lieben Gruss Elke

Monica said...

She's always with you.
Hugs xo

Twiglet said...

Your calendar is beautiful - I would be happy to look at those pages on my wall everyday! x Jo

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi, I just found your wonderful blog and am so glad I have! Your art work is beautiful!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi, I just found your wonderful blog and am so glad I have! Your art work is beautiful!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Gorgeous art work in your new calendar! Very inspirational. :-)

Monika said...

It's a beautiful calendar! Where can I buy it?
mammka-Monika

Carla said...

il tuo stile è meraviglioso, quando deciderai di venire in Italia fammelo sapere, sarò onorata di partecipare ad un tuo corso