Sunday, August 28

Outside My Window Calendar 2012


"Outside My Window 2012"
A little peek at my new calendar!
Artist samples arrived last week and local shops
have started selling them already!


I have not purchased any of these to offer for resale...
...I hope to in the years to come.
Most of our friends and family purchase them from
shops that carry Legacy products or Ebay.


I have my 2014 designs all sketched and ready to paint...


Little feathered friends at our feeders have been
holding on tight with these hurricane edge winds!
We're praying for all that are affected by Irene.


This image is April!
My birthday month... and favorite flow blue~
I set one of my pins next to the calendar page
to show you which original watercolor I worked from!


These boxed Christmas cards are also from Legacy...
I love how they bring my watercolors to product!


Another box of cards... and this is the December image
for the 2012 calendar, too!

Hope you have a wonderful evening~
Thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

A Scattering said...

Delightful images Michelle!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Michelle,
Your artwork is LOVELY!!My birthday is in April too :)
Your birds are so pretty. I think you should sell them on your etsy!
Warmly,
deb

ctlogcabin said...

Beautiful Art Work turned into Beautiful Cards & Calendars. I Love October with the PumPkins.
Congratulations !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Cyn said...

very beautiful Michelle!

Bonjade said...

Oh how georgeous your calender, your pin and your cards....LOVE IT!
Beautiful art you make.
Fine week

Twiglet said...

Just so beautiful - I love birds and you bring them to life with those briliant colours. Thanks. x Jo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! I'm going to look for the calendar! ♥

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Off to check out where I can get your calendar. Lovely and so full of color.

jennifer768 said...

So beautiful! Hugs,Jen

Rose said...

Wow... all are sooo pretty....

Deb said...

Your artwork is so gorgeous Michelle! What a beautiful 2012 Calendar ♥

Anonymous said...

Where, O where can one find your calendars?? I live in Oklahoma and have been unable to find a shop selling them. Would you consider selling on your etsy, like another mentioned. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE one!! I love the sweet wren with the delicate pen work!...and the cards! BJR

Smiley said...

The beautiful colors make my heart smile. Thank you!

Blessings,
Deb :o)

Michelle Palmer said...

Someday I would love to be able to sell my calendars, notes, flags etc.
Thank you for asking!

My studio space is tight... no room to store product & packaging supplies. Many friends have been able to purchase my calendar through Ebay or Google search calendar companies. Please remember to check the year... "Outside My Window 2012"

You make my heart smile!
Michelle

dr.jyoti gupta said...

am delighted to visit this beautiful blog.all pics are lovely and so close to heart.i love nature and these artworks are tempting me to watch again and again.