Tuesday, October 6

Hand Signed Prints & Three Small Originals on Etsy!

THANK YOU for asking!

I have finally added a few
hand signed prints from my
original watercolors to my Etsy shop!


Click on the images & they'll take you
directly to Etsy...

Some are perfect for framing...
Others would be great journal covers,
craft projects... even scrapbook collage!



I will try to add new prints once a week...
There will be all different
subjects, sizes and prices!

Hope each of you are well and enjoying fall!

2 comments:

MILLY said...

Sorry to hear you have been so poorly. Hope you are feeling better and take care of yourself. Your prints look lovely, good luck.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

These are just adorable! I am going to visit your Etsy shop right now! Hope you are regaining your strength!