Friday, March 13

Tags...Afternoon Cut & Paste...


One of a kind tags...

Just finished 25 gift tags...
I like to include a few with all of my Etsy purchases.

Original illustrations from vintage books...

When I send a wool felted piece out~
they have a handwritten tag...with my signature.


I use the original page because most of the
books are copyright protected...


Some of the antique papers that I used
were copied~ they're pre-1900's and very brittle.


Sweet pup!
That's the basket I would have selected!!!
LOVE Forget-Me-Nots


Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

cute tags! :D

c

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Michelle,
LOVE your tags and the ones you sent me along with my sweet little blue birds that make me smile.
Have a good weekend.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, they're all so sweet! You always choose the nicest pictures for your tags.

Diane

Tara said...

I just love those. When I received my package from you, I was so excited when I saw the two tags you had sweetly placed with my order. You do lovely creations.

Charmingdesigns said...

Your tags are beautiful!! Laurie

KatCollects said...

Your tags are so sweet Michelle. I hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs,
Kathy

tlchang said...

These are such great images (and lovely in tag form!)