Tuesday, September 9

Mr. Guss....



One of our dearest friends...
I have had a few pets that go down in history as the best on the planet.
Guss was our first child.
I'm sure he was part-dog. He had expression. He had personality...and one friend looked at him once, as he was "reaching to be picked up" (just like a toddler does...arms up!) and said, "he has a man-face." So from then on...his own little inside joke~
Sir Man Face
We did treat him like a little prince...in his own quirky way~ he'd find the "homeless cats" version of a bed...pile of newspapers...pile of dirty laundry...paper grocery bag...shoe box~~~
Most importantly, our laps.


3 comments:

Nola said...

What a sweet expression on his face, he is beautiful. I am a cat person, so I've never met a cat I didn't like.

Michelle Palmer said...

Kitties are dear...I married a "cat guy" ~ I am a "dog girl"...
Works out great because our cats are a mix of us! heehee...
Haven't figured out how to get the kitties to obey~ then again...haven't figured out how to get our Lab to use the litter pans!
:)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, he looks like our dear departed little kitty, Fritzl, or better-known as Frittie.

Our current cat, Sweetie, has wonderful manners. Perhaps we could enroll your kitties in her Emily Post School for Well-Mannered Cats.

We are definitely cat people.

Diane