Friday, March 3

Wedding in the meadow


Snippets from Meadow Wedding~
Sweet little Rosie Emm with her handsome groom and dear maidens.
Springtime brings the most beautiful blush-pink flowers to the meadow.
They gathered a basket of blossoms for bouquets and head wreaths~
Tucked a sprig in Jameston's coat & called upon the sparrows to sing!
(Copyright Meadow Wedding 1997 Michelle L. Palmer)

When I watch West Side Story my little friends end up planning
another wedding. My husbands sister sang One Hand, One Heart
for our vows... it will always be one of my favorites.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Friends!


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

How many ways can one say 'awwwww'????

Createology said...

I am visualizing this wonderful Garden Wedding filled with your Magical Pen and Ink Bunnies! So very precious dear. <3 XO