Tuesday, March 21

Punch needle bee hive~


'All-American Skep' Copyright  2017 Michelle L. Palmer

Happy Spring, Friends!
Our last storm left us with nearly three feet of snow~
A beautiful white blanket.
It is slowly melting... we are glad it is taking its time.
Quick melts cause dangerous flooding~
I think we are down to 12" over most of the lawn.
The drifts are still mighty!

We will soon enjoy a wispy blanket of white... Daisies!
Put down the shovel and pull up some weeds~


All-American Skep completes my bee hive collection!
For now.
I might add to them next Spring~
There are several more designs tucked away in my sketchbooks.

I will finish writing some smaller patterns this week.
A new botanical to add to that collection!

Hope your week is off to a great start, Friends!
The birds are chatting at the feeders,
"More suet, please! The Starlings have arrived!"

All the best to you~

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's wonderful how you were able to add the flag to this one. I like it, even though it's not 'my' flag.

peggy gatto said...

How very beautiful!!!

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Friends~
It was fun to tuck the stars & stripes onto this one <3 I thought it would be fun to help sketch other flags if someone wanted to add their country colors, too!