Friday, November 29

Snowman Art~


The Thanksgiving storm brought us a blanket of white...
Heavy, wet snow that brought down many limbs~
PERFECT snow for making meadow friends!


I stayed indoors until the storm passed...
With shovel in hand I tried to shovel the slush-snow~


Not a lot of energy to build a real snowman after all that lifting!
So I took the easy way out~


With ink & fabric~
I filled my studio with snow-friends!


...or in the warm studio!
Just added these little friends & more to my Etsy shop.


The sweetest of Winter dreams~
Hope your days are filled with wonder!

8 comments:

Terra said...

Your snowmen are the cutest and the little sayings that accompany them.

Createology said...

How lovely your little drawings are complete with appropriate sayings. You are amazing with pen and ink. Creative Bliss...

Cyn said...

darn it I missed them because I had to work. I LOVE your snowman

Kays Kids said...

They are perfect little drawing. Love snow men so much.

Sherri said...

I love snowmen and yours are just wonderful!

ShirleyC said...

Oh my gosh! These just melt my heart! You are so talented!

Jeff Harter said...

Michelle, these are great drawings!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

So Sweet!
I love snowmen and I Love your work!