Saturday, June 8

Quilt labels & scripture~


More and more words are finding their way onto home decor~


A way for us to share our hearts~


When I take walks through the countryside, feathered friends come near~
Worries calm, my head clears...



His word~




Will add these and oodles more to my Etsy shop~

Tomorrow is expected to be sunny again!
The gardens call to me... "weed me! weed me!"
Why don't the bunnies like to eat weeds?

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Sweet Friends!
Thank you always for so many wonderful comments~

2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

These are so pretty, Michelle. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. You are truly blessed with a bountiful talent. Thank you for sharing.
xo
Donna

Smiley said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal! Just beautiful! I love them all, but purchased the sweetest. Forgive me for being so greedy . . .

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb oxo