Saturday, January 12

Piles of treasures everywhere...


Every now and then the piles in my studio grow to a tipping over point.
I finally take the time to sort and organize~
Put things where they belong...


I LOVE when The Country Register uses one of my watercolors
as the cover of their sweet publications!
They're very kind write about the cover artists inside...
Share delicious recipes...


They are guides to premier shopping & events~
Articles that relate to the regions they are highlighting...

Reflections...
Creative ideas...
Stories, traditions and more!

Thank you, Country Register for sharing my artwork!
I have been collecting the Registers with my artwork
for over six years...
You never know which of your favorite artists
you might find on the cover~

Now on to the next pile...
Hope your weekend is filled with~ smaller mounds than mine!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Your cover art adds a lot to the publication.

Monica said...

Oh fantastic Michelle! I've admired your covers on your blog (the only way for me), and loved each and every one! They are brilliant, vivid and happy... just like you! :)
Hugs!

Monica said...

P.S Congratulations on another stunning one! :)