Tuesday, January 15

Valentine Pen & Inks~


Remember giving Valentine's in elementary school?


Butterflies...
Weak knees...


It was fun decorating the lunch bag~
Then.... having to wait ALL DAY to peek at the little Valentines!
There it was, hanging from your desk~


What we didn't know at the time~
We had to wait until the end of the day because some had to make theirs.
While we were kept busy...
Friends were fussing with construction paper, glue & glitter & love!


How I LOVE to make Valentines!


These little fabric sketches are perfect to pin to
folded card stock, fat quarters, bits of lace~


A gift that will transform into a
little craft project that says I Love You, too!


I think I remember feeling like this...
My hands full of Valentines~ but so very bashful!




These little treasures & more are in my Etsy shop!

Hope your week is off to a great start!
All of these little friends sharing LOVE with each of you~

3 comments:

Smiley said...

It's me . . . the greedy little piggy. I think I will declare January as 'Michelle Palmer' month in my household. Too bad you don't offer stock . . . I would be the majority share holder! LOL!

Blessings to you!
Deb oxo

BumbleBeeLane said...

Adorableness! ~Amy

RobertN said...

Woanderful!
Have a great day!