Friday, January 11

Painting watercolor love...


My little original watercolors~
I love to share little framed paintings for bridal showers,
weddings, teacher gifts, Valentine's Day...


The smaller size is perfect for little spaces...
Packing a lot of love!


The entire time I was painting...
ONE song lyric kept playing over and over in my head!
"There is love...
There is Loooove...
There IS lovvvvvv..."



I love their little faces!
Just want to squeeze them...


This little friend decided feathers are meant to be fluffy!
Fuzzy love~


"Got my eye on you..."


"Balancing my love for you..."


"She loves me... she loves me..."


Sharing the love with each of you!

These little treasures are in my Etsy store~
But for now...
They're all lined up keeping my studio filled with LOVE!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

marie said...

These are all so sweet Michelle!

Amanda said...

Loving these!!!!!

shabby girl said...

Just darling, Michelle! Love the fluffy one!

Smiley said...

Adorable blessings for Valentine's Day! Of course, I just had to have one for myself!

Hugs and Smiles!
Deb oxo

Lisa said...

I just can't pick a favorite...
*LOVE*