Wednesday, February 15

Wool Needle Felting...


Special orders are a joy!
These little needle felted friends and their homes
arrived in the hands of a sweet blogger friend on Monday!

I'm working my way through a fun list of requests...
Sometimes it takes me a bit to find the right vintage item
to finish a special order~
It took several stops to find little boxes to house these friends!
The wooden boxes in my previous post... another discontinued item.


Thankfully~ all of you know how quickly the market changes
and you're so flexible and understanding.

My next special order~
Pen and ink illustrations on vintage tea towels...
I finally found the most perfect linen~ to finish the collection!


While relaxing at night... I've been making a new collection of
little canvas tote bags for a sweet gal to choose from!
She wanted me to add a little color...
I hope she likes my idea!

If only the laundry and house cleaning could be more creative!
(giggle...)
I hope your cup is overflowing with joy~

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Those little felted animals are so cute!! I have always admired people who make them!

Smiley said...

You took the words right out of my mouth . . . my cleaning would get so much more attention if it only involved a bit more inspiration. Always more fun to spend time in the garden or crafting a new project . . . or even to go antique shopping. Hee hee. Glad to see I'm not the only one!
Smiles and Blessings,
Deb oxo

peggy gatto said...

I love them, so charming!!!
Lovely details!

Kathy said...

awwwww! so, so cute & I really love the sea turtle :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are precious! The boxes are beautiful...and that blue whale is the cutest! She will be thrilled! ♥

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Those felted animals and their boxes are adorable!!!
What a wonderful gift idea!
I wish the house cleaning and laundry could more creative too!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Chris said...

Hi Michelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/