Sunday, February 19

Wrist Support...


I searched a few stores for the perfect wrist support
to use with my computer/mouse etc.
I found one!
It was a thin nylon... filled with plastic beads... $26.99
I carried it around the store, gathered all that was on my list.
Thought twice because of the price.


I keep a jar of poly-pellets for craft projects...
I purchased this bag for $3.99
Ooodles of projects~


Found a lonely trouser sock in my drawer...
Waiting for the mate to return from the business trip I lost it on~


I figured the height and length I was looking for...
Tied off the end~


A sweet friend of mine sews these adorable empty pillows for me.
I make all types of treasures with them!
Found the perfect size~


Stuffed my trouser sock, filled with pellets, inside~


Stitched it up with my award winning sewing talents!
Added a beautiful vintage lace to cover (hide) those
fantastically exact stitches (giggle) 


Hope your day is wonderful~

8 comments:

Smiley said...

The treasure with many talents . . . LOL! That's you! I do believe you need to post your recent project on Pinterest . . . great idea! I can see you have plenty of inspiration to last you the day . . .

Smiles and Blessings,
Deb oxo

Createology said...

Very smart and thrifty. Your wrist will feel so good resting on your little special pillow. Blissful...

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is such a great idea, Michelle! I certainly could have used one of these when I was working full-time. Being on the computer all day would give me carpal tunnel and I would wake up in the middle of the night from the numbness.

Cyn said...

$26.99..my goodness! As my grandma would say..that's highway robbery!

Glad you could make your own..now..you know that other sock will find its way home now LOL.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very cute idea! I'm sure yours is much prettier than the $27 one! =]

Joolz said...

What a great idea. So much better than paying all that money!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

so wonderful ! Thanks so much for sharing ! Stop by my blog for a visit I have a surprise for you there ! hugs lilraggedyangie

suz said...

Perfect! and I'm sure it's much nicer than the seriously over-priced one!