Friday, February 17

February Greens...


You can say it...
"But don't you live in a snow belt?"
"Lake effect storms"


Yes!
Well... not this year~
Yesterday, a rain-soaked day...
Today we are enjoying bright blue, gorgeous sunny skies!

Whatever the weather~ we happily welcome each day!


I bent down to pick up a branch and
looked across this mound of moss thriving on the driveway...
Looks like a gorgeous landscape!


I decided that if I examined the blanket close enough I would see
wee little fairies walking barefoot~ soaking up the sunshine!

My studio is filled with natural light and exciting deadlines!
Back to work...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Kind Friends~

5 comments:

Debra said...

Hello Friend!

I was watching bluebirds this morning, listening to mourning doves hooting, and just loving this perfect sunny day! And I agree with you-EVERY day is perfect.
It has been unusual, to say the least-but I am still praying and hoping for March to be spring, and not winter just catching up to us.

Love, Debra

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Beautiful pictures! It's been quite the non-winter here in Eastern Ontario this year. Loving each day!

Smiley said...

I do believe you're right . . . I think I caught a glimpse of a wee little fairy living in the land of moss on your driveway! Enjoy your day dear friend!

Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,
Deb oxo

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful post Michelle!
Oh I can't wait for spring!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Createology said...

What a special view of your mossy landscape. Yes...I do think I see some little fairies flitting about. Wonderful weekend...