Friday, April 16

New Little Tags... Deco Blue!


I love to tuck little extras in with my
fabric illustrations...
Small gift tags are great fun to make!
This collection of tags began with a watercolor wash.

Denim scrapbook paper...
When I saw it I purchased 20 pages!
I use it on all types of projects~


This is one of my retired Prismacolor pencils...
"Deco Blue"
If you ever find this color~ you will fall in love!

More teddy bears will be listed later today!
Unique, fun and furry!!

Hope your day is wonderful~

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle,
LOVE it!! As if your art needs anything extra for pazaz! Lisa

Unknown said...

You are so clever xx

Booklinks said...

Hello again Michelle,
Where did you find the deco blue?
I am completely run out of deco pink and deco blue and they are hard to find!

Love the denim paper!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Suzanne

BellaRosa said...

Michelle amor, having just received one of your beautiful creations myself, I was besides my self with it's beauty and soo excited that it was mine, mine, mine lol I was smiling ALL day, but you then go above and beyond with the lil extras, that are such a lovely surprise! Thank you amor! Have a beautiful weekend! Besos, Rose

I hope I don't miss out on those adorable teddies :)

ps.. we are celebrating my mamas birthday today...and the poor thing is having a molar pulled, can you believe that...I hope she will still get to enjoy a bite of her truffle cake :)

MILLY said...

Michelle,
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Yes I was sad to find she had just taken my work. I am always happy that so many people love my work and leave such nice comments.
I think it would be a sad world if people didn't share their creative work, and others didn't get to see it.
So like you, I share.
Have a good weekend, Milly

Brenda Pruitt said...

I just stumbled upon you! What a lovely art-filled blog you have!
Brenda

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love your sweet tags...