Wednesday, August 29

Punch needle Holsteins & Chickadees~


Copyright 2018 Michelle L. Palmer

Punching projects!
I added new patterns to my shop this week~
The chickadees are five separate patterns, a collection.
I punched my model of them as one long piece... something different.

 Punching is relaxing... but I don't know when to stop.
Hands and fingers grow weary~


Nexcare by 3M makes a wonderful tape~
has a little cushion to it!
Found in most drug stores.
Apply the amount that works best for your comfort.


It stays put and stays clean...


No sticky residue.


Wrapped around tiny needle felting tools~
Good to go for hours!
Did you say laundry? Dishes to wash? I'll get to them...



I had to get my August girls finished before September arrived!
A very painterly piece~
Now that they are finished I wish I would have punched them
twice this size so that I could add even more detail.

The perfect excuse to design a hooked rug of them!


I think miss matched tea cups are charming~
Antique shops are filled with single beauties just waiting to held again.
Always fun to see which cup friends choose. I gravitate toward the blue ones.

Chickadees love to perch on stems & tendrils when we decorate for Harvest.
I think they would enjoy some pumpkin spice tea on frosty mornings!


I have added a paper pattern of the entire Pumpkin Tea collection to my Etsy shop.
Punched in a row just as I made the models.
They're also available individually~
I thought this would be fun to offer!

Hope you have a wonderfully creative Labor Day weekend, Friends!
Thank you for stopping by~

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Be sure you're taking lots of rests - you don't want to end up with carpel tunnel. Love both pieces, but especially the wee chickadees. They're my favourite birds - so curious and fearless.

The Farmer's Attic said...

Be still my heart!I absolutely love those chickadees...I can almost hear them chirping away. Just beautiful Michelle!

Vickie said...

Oh wow! Absolutely gorgeous.

wranglerkate said...

Just amazing!

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Friends! Wishing you beautiful Autumn days~