Wednesday, February 8

Teddy and Honey Bee~


From time to time I open one of my sketchbooks that has
sat untouched for too long.
I glance through the pages and find something new~
As though it wasn't my hand, my heart, that put it there!

Other times a small design sketch will remind me of a collection 
that was manufactured into a gift program!

My most favorite pages are those with notes & drawings
tucked into corners or margins by one of our children.
Their childhood was filled with art festivals, 
Christmas open houses, art shows and sales.
There was always a sketchbook open...
Always a mound of them stacked within their reach and
they were free to look through them.

Their little masterpieces are my most treasured entries!

Hope your day is off to a great start, Sweet Friends~
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! I have a cover on my book reader that has a work of art by you....it's a little bird with tail feathers all spread out. I enjoy it every day...it stays on my coffee table all the time. And I pulled out my envelope of Valentines that you sent me a few years ago to enjoy this week too. I'm so glad we are friends! Sweet hugs, Diane