Sunday, February 26

Bee Loved Skep


"Bee Loved Skep" "Bee Skep in Blue & Yellow" and "Flow Blue Bee Skep"
Copyright 2017 Michelle L. Palmer

Then there were three!
I enjoy punch needle... it's the pattern writing that takes me some time!
No matter how many notes I take I always forget to write down
one or two DMC numbers. Then the search is on.


Some deeper, richer, colors for this hive.
Their floss palette has so many gorgeous jewel tones!
I finally brought a few home~ they had been wiggling in the
display case for years, "Pick me! Choose me!"
I'm so glad I did...

The next pattern is more muted... shabby chic colors!

Hope you have a wonderful week, Sweet Friends!

3 comments:

Createology said...

Your finished Works of HHeArt are gorgeous. I do understand the amount of time and effort that goes into writing detailed patterns. Your work is amazing. <3

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can't imagine making anything that detailed using such fine threads!! The blue one definitely catches my eye. Reminds me of the beautiful blue and white dishes my grandma used to have.

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Friends! Those are my favorite dishes~ every chip, crazing finish... Flow blue has a way of warming hearts!