Thursday, October 17

Winter woolens, vintage ornaments... and snow!


Good Morning, Sweet Friends!
They said possible snow flakes next week!!! Eeeek!
I know many of you have had snow storms already... very scary storms!
We have been enjoying a mild Fall~


Don't you just love Giraffes LONG eyelashes~


Bunny love has his cozy pj's on!


"Just rolling this over to the tree..."


"Peek-a-Boo!"


Something fun to perch on & watch TV with the family....


Letting them dry...

Just added these new treasures to my Etsy Shop!
Banana bread in the oven to warm the house...
Hope your day is filled with wonder!

5 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Michelle - so sweet...bet that banana bread smells wonderful baking too. I know they are calling for snow in our area as well...we have not even had a killing frost - hard to imagine we may have snow before frost!! Have a lovely day.

Createology said...

Your precious drawings always make me smile. Warm banana bread sounds yummy. Creative Bliss...

Unknown said...

Michelle, your drawings are so beautiful,
I am your fan! And I love may be all your works/
Sometimes I draw on the apparel (in main T-shirt). And I gave your drawings as the idea of my work. I'll mail to you it. Do you want it?
P.S. Excuse me for my bad English

marijke everythings arty said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. I am in spring time in New Zealand, so the other way around,my garden is in full flower.

marijke everythings arty said...

your work is beautiful.
spring time in New Zealand,my garden is looking very green and we had our winter.