Monday, April 10

Twins are expected!


My dad had twins as siblings~
My mom had twins as siblings~
I was so very grateful to have one baby at a time!

(Dress is Carter's baby & the little boys onesie is by Oshkosh)
I added the little illustrations to match their nursery themes~


One of my sweetest cousins is expecting fraternal twins!
Girl and a boy!


They were showered with treasures and so very deserving!
The sweetest of families~

These little outfits will only fit them for a short time~
They will forever fit their favorite teddy bears!


When I saw that they had white Onesies on their gift registry
I knew could have some fun with them!
There is an owl tucked in her collection &
I kept most of his illustrations nautical themed.

They can wear them...
Have them made into their first T-Shirt quilt...
Keep them for always~


I cut some of my Finch & Friends flannel fabric in pink for her!
(Red Rooster Fabrics) 
Blue in the same two patterns for the little fella~


The twins have a large & beautiful family & the most amazing friends.
Oodles of loving arms just waiting to hold them!


Precious little hearts~

Hope your week is off to a great start, Friends!

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Michelle,
They are WONDERFUL! A treasure from the heart!
warmly,
deb

Magpie's Mumblings said...

They are going to be the best dressed babies - ever!!! What a labour of love!

NMK said...

So pretty & special heirlooms !!! Best Wishes to the new family !!!

Mary said...

My best wishes to the whole family, As a Mother of twins myself ( the girls will be 40 this summer) the fun begins, My advice is, just take care of the babies, the other stuff doesn't really matter, and Mom nap when they nap!

Robin in Virginia said...

What treasures you have created for the twins, Michelle! Best wishes to the twins' family and friends.