Monday, March 31

Here a bunny... there a bunny!


We had a heavy, cold, blanket of snow to greet us Sunday morning...
I drew this little friend.
Just a little reminder that Spring is just around the corner.
I'm not sure which corner... but it is coming!
The Red Wing Blackbirds keep reminding me~


Bunnies are still munching on the cuttings we toss on the compost pile...
They're itching to visit the REAL veggie garden!


We have had some beautiful night skies...
Crisp & clear!


Love how this little sparrow is sticking her chin out~


Lambs will be spotting the fields soon!


I say a little prayer for you and give thanks~




This bunny has a sweet tooth!


Wee mouse sharing her heart~
Hope your week is off to a great start!

8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I came across the wee bear I got from you awhile ago just today...I had tucked him away quite safely! So safely I couldn't find him....now he's on my inspiration board so he won't go walkabout again.

Kays Kids said...

Your drawings made me smile all day.
Hugs Kay

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Sweet sweet art Michelle, makes me smile every time I see one of your beautiful drawings :O)

Bonnie Ratzloff said...

Wishing you a joy-filled day...as joy-filled as your drawings are!! And...your Spring will come, believe it or not. Wish I could send you some of the bright green leaves off our trees...tiny and new! They are so nice to see.

Flora said...

Your work is so sweet and charming , I love it !!! ♥ Blessings,Flora

Prairiemaid said...

If I want to make a special order for Christmas, how do I go about doing so?

Thank your!

Cheryl
bloomwhereyoureplanted@yahoo.com

Deb said...

each image is absolutely gorgeous michelle ~ I love the little personalities that come through ♥

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Sweet Friends!
Your notes bring my heart JOY :)

Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Michelle