Thursday, January 16

Fabric illustrations with love...


The sweetest of gifts~
Your love.


How it brightens the long, gloomy days...
Cheers a stranger...
Helps other hearts smile!


I remind myself to let things go...
Let my heart be gentle, forgiving and open.


Love & sweetness~ a natural attraction!


How sweet it is that song birds perch and share their song~
Not expecting anything in return.


Bringing joy that cannot be measured...


I went to a Valentine's 'gathering' when I was little... a faint memory.
All generations were there, mingling. Visiting. Laughing.
I remember that it was loud~ until a slow dance played softly.
Watching couples dance cheek to cheek...
Their faces touched...
Their hearts were connected.

Wishing your heart joy~
Always.

2 comments:

Conni said...

So beautiful!
I like your work very much. They come from the heart....

Kays Kids said...

Your fabric painting are so beautiful, I think you should make a quilt out of the.
You are very talented.
Hugs Kay