Monday, May 6

Michelle Palmer Watercolor


Finished my Yellow & Blue Collection this morning...
It is ready to take to the printer!

Gardens are filled with beauty...
Everything waiting months & blooming all at the same time~


Grape Hyacinths...
Pale blue in the background, deeper blues up front.


Painting green "behind" the nest grasses & hairs~


Butterfly... paint light to dark.
Eastern Tailed-Blue has robin's egg blue, French Ultramarine & Indigo!


All of my artwork is scanned & digital files are made for licensing.
We are in the process of setting up a second Etsy store...
Our 2nd shop will sell my original watercolors and prints of them!
Hoping to have prints back from the city soon!
My current Etsy will continue to have new pen & ink fabric treasures
along with needle felted friends!

We will share here when the 2nd Etsy shop is open!
Thank you for your kind comments, encouragement & support!
Hope your Monday is off to a wonderful start~


9 comments:

marie said...

Love this watercolor! The Daffodils are beautiful.

I'm looking forward to your second Etsy shop!!

Catherine said...

It has been a treat watching you bring this to life! Love this one!!

Starr White said...

Gorgeous! the nest is amazing, and I especially like the touches of blue on the daffodil at lower left.

Ирина Синицина said...

This is great! Thanks for the inspiration!

GO STARS! said...

Your work is truly beautiful. I know that my Mom would love to have a print.I will be watching for your etsy shop.

Debra said...

Stunning-so beautiful.

Createology said...

Tres Chic Madame! These blues and yellows are the cheeriest. Your attention to detail is what sets your art apart. Very beautiful indeed...

suz said...

this is so lovely, thank you for sharing some of the process

Caffeine Girl said...

I just found your blog, and your painting is stunningly beautiful!