Saturday, July 21

Daisies & Sweet Peas...


A pretty blue~purple bottle from the Mohawk Valley Region
and Wild Daisies from along the side of a corn field...


Stained hands from Red Raspberries...


Sweet Peas from my grandmothers 1950's city garden~
My mom took seeds and started them in her 1970's country garden~


We took seeds from my moms and started them in our 1990's garden!
Our children will gather seeds and bring them to their gardens~

Wild or heirloom~
They're all treasures to me!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend~

6 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Soooo beautiful!! I love the simple elegance of blossoms ~

Bonnie K said...

Those sweet peas grow wild in the town of Lead, SD where I lived. I tried to transplant them here but the seeds never start. You have inspired me to give it another go as I just love how they look.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous photos. What a beautiful flower..

S. Etole said...

Such beautiful flowers. I like the contrast of the white daisies in the blue vase.

Anjas Hill said...

Nice when seeds are handed down for generations! I like that!/Anja

Beehive Needleworks said...

True treasures gathered from gardens near, far, tended, and wild. Thank you most kindly for sharing beautiful blooms, and cherished memories.
Warmly,
Judy