Friday, November 11

Thank you, Veteran's!


No matter where I see~ Red, White & Blue...
I ALWAYS think of you!
THANK YOU!


 I've been working on new art!
I've dusted off the shelves filled with my sketch books...
They've waited patiently for my return~
Discovered fun tidbits inside that will lead to exciting programs!


A small addiction to antique & vintage pens...
I began collecting these pointy treasures while in college.
Everything looks MUCH "arty-er" when I draw with them...
Perhaps like a man driving a vintage car.
The landscape changes from skyscrapers to small towns...
High tech fades to simple and relaxed...
A step back in time~

Hope your Friday is wonderful, Sweet Friends!

2 comments:

Smiley said...

I like your take on how "vintage" can alter our hearts and minds! It is sooooo true! Have a great day friend!

Smiles,
Deb oxo

MILLY said...

Wish I lived next door, I could have borrowed some of your pens. Last week I could have really used one of these, I used a fountain pen.
You are right they do make drawings look special, all the different lines and shades in the ink. Lovely posts as always. Hope all is well with you. Millyx