Friday, January 15

Blank Greeting Cards to Color


My friends and I hope your weekend is off to a great start~
Hope you're all staying strong and healthy.


Penny for your thoughts!
This dear little friend is keeping her prices low~ giggle... 

Or send along the card as is for your recipient to color.
All of my pen & ink greeting cards are blank inside.





We're expecting winter weather this weekend.
December and January have been uncommonly warm and green~
Two lawn daisies have blossomed in our side yard!
I will pick them and bring them indoors before the snow & ice arrives.
Soup will be simmering and a new rug hooking mat started.

Take good care, Friends~
Wishing your hearts peace and happiness

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Michelle, I love your latest cards. Stay warm and be safe out there if you get the winter weather.