Wednesday, November 4


The sun streaming in today.
The trees are glowing, leaves are dressed in brilliant yellow! 
Our son has moved into his first apartment~
He is very happy & we're so very excited for him.
His bedroom has become another leg of my studio.


 My favorite fabrics, mostly used for slow stitching...
Some patches add a little color & interest to my pinkeeps.
No longer on a top shelve... now they're a tease!
"Stop working for just a few minutes~ sit down & stitch awhile'


I painted the ceiling the same color as the walls~
Convivial yellow by Sherwin Williams.
The room is so cozy!

Next sunny day I'll share another peek~
Hope your November is off to a great start!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I am so sad that you didn't do a calendar for 2021. I am so enjoying the one from last year and don't want it to end!!!

NMK said...

LOVE your workroom !!! Beautiful !!!!

Dicky Bird said...

Oh...my...I love the crocks and rug hanging above! Also, I always paint my ceiling and walls the same color - I've had family tell me it was "wrong" to do it....they don't even look the same color in any lighting. Thanks for inspiring me with your organized cubby!