Friday, December 21

Antique and vintage linen treasures


 Winter whites warm my heart~
With some warmer days I started adding some forget me nots and hearts!


I know the winter winds will continue to bring storms and frigid temperatures~
For now we will enjoy a few warm moments & the whisper of Spring.


Hearts so tender~
I hope you have been enjoying this beautiful season!

 



This rooster piece became mixed in...
It was the perfect excuse to sketch a nesting hen!


It smells like forget me not weather~
I couldn't help but add a wreath of love!

Wishing you a joy-filled Holiday Season~
Praying that family and friends arrive safe and sound!
May wonderful new memories be written on your hearts~



5 comments:

Debra said...

Merry Christmas to all-and love from your pal...

acorn hollow said...

Merry Christmas what a wonderful idea with all those special linens
Cathy

Brocante-Rietje said...

Merry Christmas and what a beautiful pictures did you make. I love this.
Greetings Miranda

Libster said...

love your work. May I ask a couple of questions... what do you use to do your drawings on the fabric? its so fine. also how do you stop the fabric from moving while you work on it? I have no aspirations of attempting this as I am not talented enough, im just interested :) thanks

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful pieces you have shared, Michelle! Wishing you and your family a joy-filled Christmas Day! Merry Christmas!