Friday, May 25

Love you to the moon hooked rug


Love You to the Moon & Back copyright Michelle L. Palmer

From punch needle to wool hooked rug!
I'm not sure how many of my punch needle works will make their
way to being hooked rugs~ this one holds a special place in my heart.



The colors are soft and subtle.


The watercolor painting is part of my licensing portfolio~
I think it would make a fun garden flag!


As I began hooking the heart I realized the purples that I  had dyed
for the graphic steps were a bit too cool...
Sue at Liberty Cottage (Canandaigua, NY) had the perfect colors!

  
Little bird had a story to tell and it went well into the night~


Loop by loop~
Punch needle is my favorite hobby but I do love to hook wool, too!

Hope your Friday is off to a great start, Friends!
Safe travels as you journey this Memorial Day weekend~

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your hooked rug is stunning, Michelle. I think your design would make a fabulous garden flag. Have a wonderful weekend!