Wednesday, October 18

Applique snowman stocking~


A little Christmas stocking to share with you~
We had our first frost & cold winds are beginning to blow!

Made my little snow friend from wool~
You can use what ever fabrics & stitches you're comfortable with.
The paper pattern is below.
~Personal use only, please~
Copyright 2017 Michelle L. Palmer


Gift cards are perfect at times.
I like to dress them up a bit by making unique holders!
Something that can be kept to hang on the tree or cupboard pull.
I'm trying to start early this year...
I'll share more as I finish them~


It's a snap!


Twine, craft hemp or jute for arms!



I traced the pieces for the pattern before I began stitching~
Cut 2 stocking pieces & blanket stitch them together
after you applique your snowman to the front piece.
Feel free to use the paper pattern for your personal use.
I didn't add a scarf to my snow friend but did add a shape for your choice.


He will dress up the season~

Wishing your heart every happiness, Friends!

15 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh how cute is this fellow--great design and thanks for sharing it--
love the snap buttons!!
enjoy the moments, di

Kate said...

Love it - thank you so much!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

So cute. Thank you for sharing

Karen B. said...

Oh Hun,
what a cute stocking ~ thank you for sharing.
Many hugs,
Karen B.

Dirt Lane Creations said...

Thank you so much ..just love your designs .. This will be so much fun to make

Kay said...

Thanks for sharing

NMK said...

This so cute !!! Thank you for the pattern !!!! I Love him !!!

Dianne said...

Thanks for your kindness. ��him!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Jackie said...

I love snowmen! Thank you....

Sharon said...

So adorable! Nice way to dress-up a gift card. Thanks for the pattern. There will definitely be several under our tree!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet of you....and I love the tip, applique BEFORE you sew it together! I might get carried away and forget to do that! haha! Enjoy your day and thank you very much! Hugs!

Robin in Virginia said...

Michelle, what an adorable stocking you have created and then shared. Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much.

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Friends! So glad you like him & SO VERY nice to hear from all of you :)
Hope you have a great weekend!

Ellen said...

Thanks so so much Michelle for sharing this lovely stocking !