Tuesday, July 25

Summer days~


Summer is dashing right along~
Wish there was a way to slow it down!


Hubby loves red raspberries... we found a few baskets for him and
a basket of black berries!


We have been in a very rainy pattern~
Torrential rains.
The bees need raincoats!


Fun to find this field of black eyed susans along the 
New York State Thruway~
The bees were dancing with delight at dusk!


My all-time favorite~ black caps!
Black raspberries are such a treat. 
Remind me of my childhood. Riding along field edges in
the back of my dads old pickup truck.
Buckets, tin cans... bellies all filled up with sun-kissed, sweet berries!


I leave milkweed plants to grow in some areas of our gardens~
Pure joy to see monarch butterflies dotting the yard again!


I pluck the seed pods off so I am not overrun by plants...


Juicy snacks~ Plants have had plenty of rain!


Our home & my studio have been upside down most of July~
We are sorting, organizing and painting when we have
a few minutes away from work deadlines.
My plan is to have everything in its place by the
end of July~
August, September & October are my most favorite months of the year.

Hope you're having a great week, Friends!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful pictures you showcased in your post, Michelle! Enjoy the raspberries!

Connie Smiley said...

Those berries look delicious! So nice to have the rain--hope the caterpillars don't get too wet.

Michelle Palmer said...

<3 Thank you, Friends! Hope your summer is filled with wonderful memories!