Tuesday, July 14

Punch needle owl~


Hope you have been having a wonderful summer so far, Friends!
We have had more rain than usual so the mosquitoes are fierce.
Instead of pulling weeds after work and itching bites
for the remainder of the evening
I have started to catch up on projects I had started.


My little owl friend has been very patient...
Waiting for wings and feathers~


Some projects get pushed aside for months & I lose interest.
This one was easy to pick up and start on again!
I think I heard our little friend sigh with relief (giggle)

Wishing you sunny days and wonderful memories~

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

He is adorable Michelle!! Gosh..i am so sorry it's been so long since my last visit!!!

hugs, doreen

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Sweet Friend! Such a joy to see your work... always inspiring <3