Thursday, September 18

2015 Calendar Peeks!


"Outside My Window" by Michelle L. Palmer
Legacy Publishing Group

My artist samples have arrived!
Legacy does such a beautiful job with my original watercolors~



A peek at the 12 months of 2015!


This month reminded me of vanilla-cherry!
The colors!


How I love blue...
Especially vintage & antique blue!


Cheery little wren posing in a patch of happy daisies~


The graphic designer in me...
How I LOVE old type!
American goldfinch, potted geranium...
All brought to you by the letter G!

Wishing your heart joy~
Thank you for stopping by, Sweet Friends!

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful...filled with your sweet art! I hope I can get one for next year! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane

Karen B. said...

Oh Michelle...
your artwork is so amazing! Well done!
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very pretty calander! Where can one purchase one??
warmly,
deb

andressanchezphoto.blogspot.com said...

I like the beautiful work you have exposed in your blog.

Congratulations and greetings.

teilzeitbäuerin said...

Your work is so amazing. You paint like an angel. I hope I can buy the calendar in Europe too. I must have one, just to show my pupils, how beautiful you can paint.

Sonia said...

Hi, my name is and I am writing from Italy Daniela .... I wanted to tell you that I am always enchanted by its beautiful watercolors! A curiosity, but how does a subject always create new ones to paint?
With infinite admiration .....

Daniela