Wednesday, December 12

Here a bunting... there a bunting...


Little friends are trying to come in and stay warm...
I think they enjoy knocking Christmas ornaments off the tree!
How else do they end up on the floor?
(giggle....)


 Teddy bears might move about at night and bump the ornaments...


Perhaps there is still an owl in our tree?!


Birds have been perching on our window sills...
Peeking at the seasonal decor?
I should decorate their branches with weatherproof ornaments!


The nights have been very clear... can count the stars above!

I've added two of these treasures to my Etsy store!
More linens and sketches to come...

Hope your day is filled with joy!

3 comments:

Smiley said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! Michelle Palmer fabric sketches . . . my favorite! Coming up on two years since I bought my first MP . . . fabric strip with stockings . . . just put it out today!

Blessings and Smiles!
Deb oxo

Terra said...

Your little birds with their feathers fluffed up and winter gear on are so cute.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Michele, as always your sketches are adorable! Have a great weekend!