Wednesday, August 1

Vintage Advertising Sacks...


If I could be a bird~
Pretty sure I'd have fun as a Wren!


They have a chipper song in their heart~


Stick their tail in the air like they just don't care~


Make their nests anywhere and every where~


The bug diet would definitely get me to lose weight!


As a Wren I could enjoy visiting people~
Live in quaint villages... or country cottage gardens~

When we see these sacks we make a dash & if the price is right... hooray!
Folks make the sweetest projects with them~
I think they would be darling framed!
Please find seven new sacks & other treasures in my Etsy store~

Hope you have a wonderful evening, Sweet Friends!

5 comments:

Miss Holly said...

Oh...I am in love with your work...!!! The wren.....adore them...sweet little things..every once in a while we will see a winter wren...the dearest of all..tiny little tail feathers!! I'm going to check your etsy shop!!!

shabby girl said...

I LOVE the connection in the Wren's eyes. You are so talented, Michelle!

Raymond Homestead said...

Love these Michelle!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Michelle!
Love the sugar sack I got from you the last time.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Bonnie K said...

We don't have wrens here and I miss the sassy little buggers. I love your artwork. Looks great on the flower sack.