Monday, September 12

Bunnies... Teddy Bears... Linens & Labels!


I hope your Monday is off to a sunny start~


We had a dear bunny friend munching on an apple
near the bird feeder this morning!
Little nibbles...
Taking his time...
Until a Chipmunk began moving in!
Then he nervously chowed down...


Laundry is hung on the line...
My art palettes are wet down and ready to go...


Thankful for the little things~
After a weekend of remembrance and reflecting.

I'm going to list these treasures and more in my Etsy shop
and then get to work on calendar deadlines!

Hope you have a wonderful day, Sweet Friends~

2 comments:

Cyn said...

love these!!!

Smiley said...

5 days short of a year after being laid off hubby is back at work starting today. I decided to celebrate by purchasing two of your blessings!

Smiles!
Deb :o)