Tuesday, January 14

Michelle Palmer Rug Hooking Week


I've been bursting at the seams for several months...
Exciting news to share with you!

I have been invited to teach a punch needle workshop...
at Rug Hooking Week, Sauder Village, in August!



I will have several patterns to choose from
for the workshop...


I have also been invited to share a gallery talk,

From pen and ink illustrations...
(Fraktur & Flourishes collection, homemade walnut ink with watercolor) 
Into wool hooked rugs and punch needle designs!


...AND...
We will have a vendor booth brimming with handmade treasures!
Punch needle patterns,
Rug hooking patterns,
Hand drawn keeping bags...
Litchfield Hill paper collections...
Pinkeeps, needle minders, tote bags... HoneyDoo Cutters...
I AM SO EXCITED to meet you!





I have butterflies!
It is always a joy to share all that I have learned
through the years... I love to inspire, teach and share time together~

Hope your New Year is off to a great start, Friends!

4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I love your colors! congrats on your class.
Cathy

Dicky Bird said...

That's great! You do impeccable work! Lovely!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Yay! What fun. Your designs are so lovely. I so wish you'd convert them into cross stitch patterns, they would be a huge hit. Congrats on the class.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations and best wishes to you on this adventure, Michelle! Your class is going to be a huge hit along with the goods in your vendor booth.