Friday, February 13

"Flow Blue Skeps" punch needle


"Flow Blue Skeps"
Copyright Michelle L. Palmer
Punch needle with my favorites!


I found this gorgeous embroidery floss...
The most beautiful blue~


Pencil sketch on weavers cloth~
This is how I started!


White & blue...
Be still my heart!


...and here comes butter yellow!


All the buzz... how I love bees & their homes!


This design is from one of my original watercolors~
I love them both!
Hope you do too~

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Keepsake Designs said...

LOVE!

susiedele said...

Love this and everything you do. I want your brain. lol

old crow said...

Beautiful!!!

Starr White said...

Absolutely beautiful! So wonderful to see the process - I have wondered how punch needle is done

Myra said...

Oh my .... astonishing.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Bee~utiful!...smile...♥ ~Amy

BJR said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!! Love it. The blue is awesome. A feast for the eyes!

Linda K. said...

Gorgeous! My mother use to do punch needle. I inherited her artwork. Your work is always beautiful...

Linda

Summer said...

This is SO beautiful!

Sports Man said...

Hello Beautiful work...What kind and color is that gorgeous BLUE?

THANK You

GD